I'm a NYC-based high school student and systems engineer. I am incredibly passionate about low-level secure and distributed systems, cryptography and programming languages.
I'm open to talk! Ping me if you are interested in stuff like Linux application sandboxing, OCaml abstract data types, or anything else!
Stuff I'm Working On
- CrashSimulator (with the NYU Secure Systems Lab): a crash-replay system that enables debugging through anomaly injection.
- Ghostpass (independent): a two-round encryption protocol for password managers that incorporaes key-derivation and textual steganography.
- coremachines (independent): a software suite of userspace Linux low-level utilities, including applications, daemons and API/ABI libraries for systems administration and security.
...a nice list of other personal projects are available on Github
- A. Cao. Ghostpass Technical Report. 2019 (coming soon)
- A. Cao. Lagrange: design of a low-level mathematical library for polynomial interpolation over Galois finite fields. May 2018. (link)