I'm a NYC-based high school student and security engineer. I am incredibly passionate about low-level secure and distributed systems, cryptography and programming languages.
I'm open to talk! Ping me if you are interested in stuff like Linux application sandboxing, OCaml algebraic data types, or anything else!
Stuff I'm Working On
- CrashSimulator (with the NYU Secure Systems Lab): a crash-replay system that performs mutation analysis through anomaly injection.
- Ghostpass (independent): a two-round encryption protocol for password managers that incorporates key-derivation and textual steganography.
- braindump (independent, WIP): dynamic binary analysis tool in Rust.
...a nice list of other personal projects are available on Github
- A. Cao. Ghostpass Technical Report. 2019 (coming soon)
- A. Cao. Lagrange: design of a low-level mathematical library for polynomial interpolation over Galois finite fields. May 2018. (link)